Friday 23 December 2016

Summer Break

We enjoyed a four week trip back to the states at the end of July and beginning of August. It was fun but we were very much ready to be back in London. We started out with Colin and Abby being baptized at church. We are so thankful for their decision to publicly proclaim their desire to follow Christ. The kids crammed as many play dates (or "hang outs" the boys tell me) with friends that they possibly could. We spent time with Randy's sister and family, his mom, his brother and my family in MN. It was nice to spend time with my Dad who was diagnosed with lung cancer in February. We are very thankful and blessed that the Lord helped him fight and he is cancer free right now. Lastly, we did our annual week at Family Camp!

Colin being baptized by Pastor Todd.

Abby being baptized by Pastor Todd.

Visit to MN


Kaden with new cousin Parker.

Abby with new cousin Parker.

Colin with new cousin Parker.

Dad & me

Dad with the boys.

Dad & Abby

Colin getting a ride from Uncle Casey.

Abby getting a ride from Uncle Casey.

My dear friend Vona, at our favorite pizza place.

Friends

Colin & his best buddy Nathan checking out war planes.

Colin with his school buddy Camden.

Abby & I with Randy's niece Mallory visiting our favorite smoothie place.

Abby with friends from school, Parlee's.

Abby & her cousin Mikayla.

My dear friend Jenn & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment